Heavenly Toffee Chip Fudge
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup semisweet real chocolate chips
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons toffee chips
- In a 2-quart saucepan, combine butter, milk and chocolate chips. Cook over low
heat, stirring occasionally, until butter and chocolate chips are melted (5 to 10
- Place chocolate mixture in large mixer bowl. Stir in confectioners' sugar and
vanilla extract. Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until smooth (2 to 3
- By hand, stir in 1/2 cup toffee chips.
- Spread in buttered 8-inch square baking pan. Sprinkle the 2 tablespoons toffee
chips over top; gently press into fudge. Cover; refrigerate until firm (1 to 1 1/2
- Cut into squares.
- Store refrigerated in airtight container.
Yield: 36 servings
Tip: For easy cutting, line pan with aluminum foil, extending foil over sides
of pan; butter foil. To serve, lift foil and fudge out of pan; cut into squares.
Place squares in paper candy cups.