Honey Nut White Fudge
Treat your taste buds to a rich, creamy delight. Honey roasted peanuts add flavor
and crunch to this white fudge recipe.
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup (5 fluid ounce can) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups (12 ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
- 1 1/2 cups honey roasted peanuts, divided
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Line 9-inch-square baking pan with foil.
- Combine sugar, evaporated milk and butter in medium, heavy-duty saucepan.
Bring to a full rolling boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil, stirring
constantly, for 4 1/2 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Stir in marshmallows, morsels, 1 cup peanuts and vanilla extract. Stir vigorously
for 1 minute or until marshmallows are melted.
- Pour into prepared baking pan.
- Coarsely chop remaining peanuts. Sprinkle over fudge; press in.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Lift from pan; remove foil. Cut into 48 (1-inch) squares.
Yields 24 servings (2 pieces per serving)
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Nestlé and meals.com
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fudge Recipes