Jack Daniels Fudge
This is a four-ingredient no-cook fudge, and it is for adults only! Eat in moderation.
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup Jack Daniels Whiskey (Blackjack)
- 2 (1 pound) boxes confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- Melt chocolate chips in a microwave or double boiler, stirring frequently.
- As soon as chocolate is melted, mix Jack Daniels with the confectioners'
sugar in a large bowl and add to the melted chocolate. Stir well, then add nuts.
- Turn into a 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan and cover with plastic wrap.
- This sets quickly, so cool it just long enough to set but still warm enough to cut.