Jelly Bean Fudge
This colorful fudge is quick and easy to make and is perfect for little ones
to help prepare because of the simple no-fail directions and ingredients. The bright
colors of the jelly beans in the bright white fudge makes for a pretty presentation,
but other flavors and varieties of frosting or colored chocolate can be used for
pastel colored fudge.
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 (16 ounce) container vanilla frosting
- 2 cups assorted jelly beans
- Line a 9-inch square pan with foil and grease lightly.
- Melt the chips according to the package directions, or in a medium heavy
saucepan over very low heat, stirring constantly until the chocolate is melted
- Add the frosting and stir until the mixture is smooth.
- Remove from the heat and let cool slightly. (Fudge mixture should still
be easily stirred, but should not be hot enough to melt the jelly beans.)
- Add the jelly beans and stir well to incorporate evenly.
- Spread the fudge mixture into the prepared pan and cool to room temperature.
- Cover tightly and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Remove the foil and fudge from the pan and place on a cutting surface. Carefully
remove the foil and cut the fudge into small pieces.
Yield: 3 dozen pieces