- 3 (6 ounce) packages premium white chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped green candied cherries
- 1/2 cup chopped red candied cherries
- Over low heat, melt chocolate with condensed milk, vanilla extract and salt.
- Remove from heat; stir in cherries.
- Spread into foil-lined 8- or 9-inch square pan.
- Chill 2 hours or until firm.
- Turn fudge onto cutting board; peel off foil and cut into squares.
- Store covered in refrigerator.
Makes about 2 1/4 pounds.
Source: Eagle Brand Condensed Milk