Kahlua Cream Baked Fudge
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup cocoa
- 5 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 3 tablespoons Kahlua liqueur
- 1 cup whipping cream
- Combine sugar, flour, and cocoa.
- Add eggs.
- Beat in melted butter and vanilla extract.
- Stir in chopped pecans.
- Pour into 8 custard cups. Set in 13 x 9 x 2 inch pan and add water halfway up.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes at 300 degrees F.
- Serve warm with Kahlua Cream on top.
- To make Kahlua Cream: Whip cream until it starts to thicken. Add sugar and
liqueur and continue to beat until proper consistency.