Creamy Kahlua Fudge
A great creamy Kahlua Fudge. If you love the taste of Kahlua, you’ll love this candy studded with the nuts of your choice.
- 1 1/3 cups granulated sugar
- 1 (7 ounce) jar Marshmallow Creme
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup Kahlua
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate pieces
- 1 cup milk chocolate pieces
- 2/3 cup chopped nuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line 8-inch square baking pan with foil.
- In 2 quart saucepan, combine sugar, Marshmallow Creme, milk, butter, Kahlua
and salt. Bring to a rapid boil, stirring constantly for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat; add all chocolate. Stir until melted.
- Add nuts and vanilla extract.
- Turn into prepared pan. Refrigerate until firm.
- To serve, cut into squares.
Yield: about 2 3/4 pounds
Photo credit: (c) Can Stock Photo / DreamBigPhotos