Key Lime Fudge
- 9 ounces canned evaporated milk
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 6 tablespoons Marshmallow Creme
- 2 (16 ounce) packages confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 cup Key lime juice
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts or almonds
- Beat cream cheese with evaporated milk until smooth and creamy.
- Slowly add and bet in Marshmallow Creme, almond extract, Key lime juice
and confectioners' sugar.
- Press into a buttered 9-inch square pan.
- Mix coconut and chopped nuts together.
- Sprinkle coconut mixture over fudge, and slightly press down.
- Chill until firm.
- Cut into 1-inch pieces.
Yield: about 2 1/2 pounds