Lemon Meringue Pie Fudge
- 1 (12 ounce) package white chocolate chips (2 cups)
- 1 can fluffy lemon frosting
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1 or 2 drops yellow food coloring
- 1/2 cup Graham cracker crumbs, for garnishing the top
- Line an 8-inch square pan with foil, extending foil over edges. Spray lightly
with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Melt chips in medium saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat. Or, microwave chips in medium microwave-safe bowl on HIGH
for 1 to 2 minutes or until chips are melted, stirring occasionally.
- Add frosting and blend well.
- Add flavoring and coloring.
- Spread in sprayed foil-lined pan; sprinkle with crumbs.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
- Remove fudge from pan by lifting foil; remove foil from fudge. Cut into