Raspberry Cheesecake Fudge
- 1/4 cup butter (1/2 stick)
- 2 1/2 cups sugar
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk (5 ounce can)
- 10-12 ounces vanilla chips
- 6 ounces Neufchâtel cheese or 6 ounces cream cheese
- 5 ounces Marshmallow Creme
- 1/4 cup raspberry jam
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon butter flavor extract
- Line a 9-inch pan with aluminum foil and set aside.
- Let the cream cheese come to room temperature.
- Heat milk over medium heat until warm then add sugar. Bring to a rolling
boil (nedium-high) while stirring constantly with a wooden spoon. Add the Marshmallow
Creme and butter. Bring back to a rolling boil for 5 1/2 minutes by the clock
(start timing once the rolling boil resumes).
- Add the cream cheese to the boiling mixture about 1 minute before the end
of the boil. Cut into small sections to allow easy melting. If you get brown
flakes in the mixture then turn down the heat a little.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla chips. Stir until creamy and all chips
- Stir in vanilla extract and butter flavor. Mix thoroughly and pour into
- Spread Jam on top of the fudge then gently marble in with a knife.
- Cool overnight.
- Remove from pan, remove foil and cut into squares.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.