Raspberry Cheesecake Fudge
- 1/4 cup butter (1/2 stick)
- 2 1/2 cups sugar
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk (5 ounce can)
- 10-12 ounces vanilla chips
- 6 ounces Neufchâtel cheese or 6 ounces cream cheese
- 5 ounces Marshmallow Creme
- 1/4 cup raspberry jam
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon butter flavor extract
- Line a 9-inch pan with aluminum foil and set aside.
- Let the cream cheese come to room temperature.
- Heat milk over medium heat until warm then add sugar. Bring to a rolling
boil (nedium-high) while stirring constantly with a wooden spoon. Add the Marshmallow
Creme and butter. Bring back to a rolling boil for 5 1/2 minutes by the clock
(start timing once the rolling boil resumes).
- Add the cream cheese to the boiling mixture about 1 minute before the end
of the boil. Cut into small sections to allow easy melting. If you get brown
flakes in the mixture then turn down the heat a little.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla chips. Stir until creamy and all chips
- Stir in vanilla extract and butter flavor. Mix thoroughly and pour into
- Spread Jam on top of the fudge then gently marble in with a knife.
- Cool overnight.
- Remove from pan, remove foil and cut into squares.