Snickers Bar Fudge
Yield: 4 pounds (about 7 dozen)
- 8 (2.07 ounce) Snickers candy bars
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup butter (NO SUBSTITUTES)
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (7 ounce) jar Marshmallow Creme
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line a 9-inch square pan with foil. Butter the foil and set pan aside.
- Cut candy bars into 1/2-inch slices; set aside.
- In a heavy saucepan, bring sugar, butter and milk to a boil over medium heat. Cook and stir until a candy thermometer reads 234 degrees F (soft ball stage), about 3 minutes.
- Remove from the heat.
- Stir in chocolate chips, Marshmallow Creme and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Pour half into prepared pan.
- Sprinkle with candy bar slices.
- Top with remaining chocolate mixture and spread evenly.
- Let stand at room temperature to cool.
- Lift out of pan and remove foil. Cut into squares.