Symphony Bar Fudge
- 4 cups granulated sugar
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 2 sticks butter, chopped
- 3 giant (large) Symphony chocolate bars with almonds and toffee
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.
- Line a 9 x 13-inch pan with parchment
- In a Dutch oven mix sugar and heavy cream. Cook over medium heat until
until comes to a boil. Stirring constantly. Let the mixture boil for 10 minutes,
but do not stir anymore.
- Break up candy bars and add to the bowl of a stand mixer while the cream
- Add in miniature marshmallows and butter to the chocolate.
- After 10 minutes, pour cream over chocolate mixture. Start on low speed
and increase to medium speed. Mix until everything is incorporated and the
mixture starts to lighten in color.
- Pour into prepared pan and let cool for about an hour, then refrigerate
until cooled completely.
- Cut into 1-inch squares.