The Judge's Praline Fudge
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 small can evaporated milk (2/3 cup)
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 18 ounces semisweet chocolate pieces
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup Praline Liqueur
- Combine sugar, evaporated milk and butter in a medium size heavy saucepan.
Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Cook for 6 minutes or
until candy thermometer reaches 227 degrees F.
- Remove from heat.
- Add chocolate chips and marshmallows; stir until melted and mixture is smooth.
- Quickly stir in pecans.
- Add Praline Liqueur.
- Spoon into buttered 8-inch square pan.
- Chill until set.
Yield: 64 one-inch squares
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fudge Recipes