Thelma Lou's Cashew Fudge
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 3/4 to 2 cups sifted confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup cashews
- Grease 9-inch square pan.
- In saucepan melt butter, and add brown sugar. Cook over low heat 2 minutes,
- Add milk, continue to cook and stir until mixture boils.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Gradually add confectioners' sugar until mixture is fudgy.
- Add nuts.
- Spread into prepared pan and let cool.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fudge Recipes