An easy candy to make that the whole family will enjoy! Mix peanut butter and
Nestlé Toll House Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels into a sweet treat.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 4 cups (two 12-ounce packages NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups (12-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- Line a 13 x 9-inch baking pan with foil; grease.
- Microwave white morsels and peanut butter in large, uncovered, microwave-safe
bowl on MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) power for 1 minute; Stir. The morsels may retain some
of their original shape. If necessary, microwave at additional 10 to 15-second
intervals, stirring just until morsels are melted.
- Stir peanut butter into melted morsels thoroughly.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Microwave semi-sweet morsels in medium, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on
HIGH (100%) power for 1 minute; Stir. The morsels may retain some of their original
shape. If necessary, microwave at additional 10 to 15-second intervals, stirring
just until morsels are melted.
- Spread melted morsels over peanut butter layer.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Lift from pan; remove foil. Cut into 1-inch pieces.
- Place in a resealable container.
- Store in refrigerator up to 1 week; freeze for longer storage.
Prep Time: 15 min | Servings: 108 (1-inch) pieces
Recipe developed by Shirley Moore, Monroe, LA.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Nestlé and meals.com
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fudge Recipes