Traditional Butterscotch Fudge
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup (5 fluid ounce can) NESTLE CARNATION Evaporated Milk
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 2/3 cups (11-ounce package) NESTLE TOLL HOUSE Butterscotch Morsels
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line 8-inch-square baking pan with foil.
- Combine sugar, evaporated milk, butter and salt in medium, heavy-duty saucepan.
Bring to a full rolling boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil, stirring
constantly, for 4 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Stir in marshmallows, morsels, nuts and vanilla extract. Stir vigorously
for 1 minute or until marshmallows are melted.
- Pour into prepared baking pan; refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
- Lift from pan; remove foil. Cut into 48 pieces.
Yield: 24 servings (2 pieces per serving)
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
Nestlé and meals.com
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.