- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup molasses
- 1/3 cup hot water
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate pieces
- 2 cups finely chopped Brazil nuts
- 1 can flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup finely chopped Brazil nuts
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In a saucepan, mix together sugar, molasses, hot water, butter and salt.
Stir over low heat until a small amount of the mixture forms a soft ball when
dropped in cold water (240 degrees F).
- Remove from heat; add chocolate; do not stir.
- Cool to 150 degrees F, and stir until chocolate is well blended.
- Add 2 cups Brazil nuts and coconut.
- Pour into buttered 8-inch pan, and press in 1/2 cup Brazil nuts over the
- Let stand in cool place for several hours before cutting into squares.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fudge Recipes