As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup margarine
- 1 (5 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate pieces
- 30 caramels, quartered
- 1 (7 ounce) jar Marshmallow Creme
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine sugar, margarine and evaporated milk in a heavy 2- to 3-quart saucepan.
Boil for five minutes or until candy thermometer reaches 234 degrees F, stirring
- Remove from heat and add chocolate pieces, stirring until melted.
- Add remaining ingredients and beat until blended.
- Pour into a greased 13 x 9-inch pan and allow to cool.
- Cut into squares.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fudge Recipes