As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 cups firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1 (5 to 10 ounce) jar Marshmallow Creme
- 1 (6 ounce) package Nestle butterscotch-flavored chips
- 1 (6 ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup English or black walnuts, chopped
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine in saucepan dark brown sugar, granulated sugar, evaporated milk
and butter or margarine. Bring to a FULL BOIL over MODERATE heat, stirring frequently.
- Boil for 15 minutes over MODERATE heat, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat.
- Add Marshmallow Creme, butterscotch-flavored chips and semisweet chocolate
chips. Stir until chips are melted and mixture is smooth.
- Blend in English or black walnuts and vanilla extract.
- Pour into a buttered 9-inch square pan.
- Chill until firm.
Yield: approximately 2 1/2 pounds
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fudge Recipes