As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 pound confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa, minus 2 heaping teaspoons
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Line an 8 x 4 x 3-inch dish with wax paper.
- In a 1 1/2 quart microwave-safe casserole, stir together sugar, cocoa, salt,
milk and vanilla extract.
- Put butter on top of mixture in center of the dish.
- Microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes.
- Stir vigorously until smooth.
- Blend in nuts.
- Pour into pan; chill for 1 hour, then cut into squares.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fudge Recipes