Vanilla Peanut Butter Fudge
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 2/3 cups granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 2 cups fruit flavored miniature marshmallows
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 12 ounces vanilla milk chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Chopped nuts (optional)
- In a large heavy saucepan place the sugar and evaporated milk. Cook over
medium heat until it comes to a boil, stirring constantly. Keep cooking and
stirring for about 5 minutes while at a rolling boil.
- Remove from the heat.
- Add the marshmallows and stir.
- Add the peanut butter and stir.
- Add the milk chips and stir.
- Add the vanilla extract and nuts, if using, and stir. Make sure the mixture
- Place in a buttered 8-inch square pan and spread it smooth.
- Cool and cut into squares.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fudge Recipes