Vanilla Wafer Fudge
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 2 cups crushed vanilla wafer crumbs (about 40 wafers)
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- Place chocolate chips and cream cheese in top of double boiler over hot
water and heat until melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in confectioners' sugar, honey, vanilla extract,
salt and crumbs. Blend well.
- Add nuts. Using a level tablespoon, form into 1-inch balls.
- Roll in finely chopped nuts.
- Chill until firm.
- Variations: Press a nut into top of each ball, instead of rolling in nuts.
- Press mixture evenly into buttered 8-inch square pan.
- Chill until firm and cut into squares.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fudge Recipes