You have to try it to believe it! This recipe makes the most delicious, chocolaty
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 3/4 pound (12 ounces) VELVEETA Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product or VELVEETA Made With 2% Milk Reduced Fat Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine
- 6 squares BAKER'S Unsweetened Baking Chocolate
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 2 (16 ounce) packages powdered sugar (about 8 cups)
- 1 1/2 cups chopped PLANTERS Pecans
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place VELVEETA, butter, chocolate and corn syrup in large microwaveable
bowl. Microwave on HIGH 2 minutes; stir. Microwave an additional minute; stir
until well blended.
- Add chocolate mixture, in batches, to sugar in large bowl, beating with
electric mixer on medium speed until well blended after each addition.
- Stir in pecans and vanilla extract.
- Pour into greased 13 x 9-inch pan. Smooth top with spatula; cover.
- Refrigerate several hours or until firm before cutting into 1-inch squares
to serve. (For longer storage, wrap tightly and freeze up to 2 months.)
- Thaw in refrigerator overnight before serving.
Yield: 48 servings, two squares each
A serving of this sweet treat is two 1-inch squares. A small portion is all that
is needed to satisfy your taste for chocolate.
Substitute 1/2 cup crushed peppermint candies for the chopped pecans.
Line pan with foil before filling with fudge mixture.
Nutritional Information: Calories 170 Total fat 10 g Saturated fat 4.5 g
Cholesterol 15 mg Sodium 140 mg Carbohydrate 22 g Dietary fiber 1 g Sugars 19 g
Protein 2 g
Vitamin A 4 %DV Vitamin C 0 %DV Calcium 4 %DV Iron 2 %DV
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fudge Recipes