Walnut Truffle Fudge
This recipe can be made with any type of nut or add white chocolate chips or dried fruits.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 3 cups semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- Pinch of kosher salt (Be careful to only add very little, about 10 to 12 grains)
- 1 tablespoon kirsch or brandy (optional)
- 1/4 cup sweet butter
- 1 cup toasted chopped walnuts
- Melt all ingredients in the top of a double boiler and whisk until well
- Mix in nuts and pour into a 9-inch square cake pan lined with plastic wrap
or aluminum foil.
- Refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours until firm.
- Remove from pan and cut into 1-inch squares or diamonds.
- Serve at room temperature or slightly chilled in warm weather.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fudge Recipes