White Cherry Fudge
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup dairy sour cream
- 1/3 cup white corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla, rum or brandy flavor
- 1/4 cup quartered candied cherries
- Combine first five ingredients in saucepan; bring to a boil slowly, stirring
until sugar dissolves. Clip a candy thermometer to the side of the saucepan.
Boil, without stirring, over medium heat, to 236 degrees F, or until a little
mixture dropped in cold water forms a soft ball.
- Remove from heat and let stand for 15 minutes; do not stir.
- Add flavoring; beat until mixture starts to lose its gloss (about 8 minutes).
- Stir in the cherries and walnuts, then quickly pour into a greased shallow
- Cool completely and cut into squares.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fudge Recipes