White Chocolate Pumpkin Fudge
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 6 ounces white chocolate chips
- 7 ounces Marshmallow Creme
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line a 9-inch square pan with aluminum foil, and set aside.
- In a 3-quart saucepan, heat milk and sugar over medium heat. Bring to a
boil, stirring occasionally with a wooden spoon.
- Mix in pumpkin puree and cinnamon; bring back to a boil.
- Stir in Marshmallow Creme and butter. Bring to a rolling boil. Cook, stirring
occasionally, for 18 minutes.
- Remove from heat, and add white chocolate chips and vanilla extract. Stir
until creamy and all chips are melted.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Cool, remove from pan, and cut into squares.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fudge Recipes