White Chocolate Creme Fudge
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 6 tablespoons (3/4) stick butter
- 1 pint Marshmallow Creme
- 12 ounces white chocolate, cut into small pieces
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 4 ounces candied cherries or other candied or dried fruit
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Bring sugar, milk and butter to a boil over low heat, stirring constantly.
Cook to 237 degrees F on a candy thermometer.
- Remove from heat and add Marshmallow Creme, white chocolate, nuts and cherries.
Stir until the Marshmallow Creme and chocolate are melted.
- Pour into a buttered 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Cool, then cut into 6 dozen pieces.
Yield: 72 pieces
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fudge Recipes