White Chocolate Fudge
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 cups sifted confectioners' sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 12 ounces vanilla-flavored candy coating, melted
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- Beat cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Gradually add sugar and vanilla extract, beating well.
- Stir in candy coating and pecans.
- Spread into a buttered 8-inch square pan; refrigerate until firm.
- Cut into small squares.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fudge Recipes