White Chocolate Pistachio Fudge
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 10-12 ounces white chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup pistachios, shelled and roasted
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In 2-quart heavy saucepan sweetened condensed milk, sugar, salt, and lemon
juice to a boil over medium heat. Continue to boil until it reaches 236 degrees
F (soft-ball stage; about 20-30 minutes).
- Remove from heat, add butter and white chocolate (or white chips). Do not
stir; let sit undisturbed until the pan can be handled (about 110 degrees F).
- Stir until thick, fold in vanilla and pistachios.
- Spread into a buttered 8-inch square pan.
- Cut into 1-inch squares.
A 10- to 12-ounce package white (vanilla) chips can be substituted for 10- to
12-ounces of white chocolate.
White chips bake well and are about 1/3 the price of white chocolate.
Go wild and use the red or green pistachios.
You can also add 1/2 cup of candied cherries to add color and flavor.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fudge Recipes