White Christmas Jewel Fudge
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 3 (6 ounce) packages premium white chocolate
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped green candied cherries
- 1/2 cup chopped red candied cherries
- Over low heat, melt chocolate with sweetened condensed milk, vanilla extract
- Remove from heat; stir in cherries.
- Spread into foil-lined 8- or 9-inch square pan.
- Chill for two hours or until firm.
- Turn fudge onto cutting board; peel off foil and cut into squares.
- Store covered in refrigerator.
Rum Raisin White Fudge: Omit vanilla extract and cherries. Add
1 1/2 teaspoons white vinegar, 1 teaspoon rum flavoring and 3/4 cup raisins. Proceed
Toasted Nutty White Fudge: Omit cherries. Add 1 cup chopped
toasted nuts. Proceed as above.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fudge Recipes