As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup Milnot
- 1 pint jar Marshmallow Creme
- 3/4 stick margarine
- 1 (12 ounce) package flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Mix sugar, Milnot and margarine together and cook until mixture comes to
a boil, stirring frequently. Boil this mixture for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and stir in coconut and Marshmallow Creme. Stir until mixture
is smooth and creamy.
- Fold in nuts.
- Pour into a buttered 9-inch square pan.
- Allow to cool before cutting.
Yield: 2 1/2 pounds
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fudge Recipes