White Lime Fudge
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup milk
- Grated peel of 1 lime
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans, chopped
- Melt butter in medium saucepan; stir in sugar and milk until sugar dissolves.
Bring to boil. Cover; boil 1 minute to dissolve sugar off sides of pan. Clip
candy thermometer to pan and cook syrup gently without stirring to 236 degrees
F (soft-ball stage).
- Cool to 110 - 120 degrees F (warm), about 45 minutes.
- Stir in lime peel and pecans. Beat vigorously until mixture just starts
to lose its gloss.
- Pour immediately into well-greased 8-inch square pan.
- Cool; cut into squares.
- Store in plastic bags or airtight container.
Yield: about 1 pound
Will keep about 3 weeks.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fudge Recipes