White Peanut Butter Fudge
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 5 cups granulated sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (28 ounce) jar peanut butter (creamy or chunky)
- 7 ounces Marshmallow Creme
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine peanut butter, Marshmallow Creme and vanilla extract in a bowl. Set aside.
- Bring sugar, evaporated milk to a boil in a heavy pan. Boil for 6 minutes at
an even heat.
- Pour peanut butter, marshmallow and vanilla extract over hot ingredients. Beat
- Pour onto a large cookie sheet with sides.
- Place in the refrigerator for about 30-45 minutes or until hard enough to cut
Yield: about 5 pounds
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fudge Recipes