White Pecan Fudge
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups Nestle white morsels
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 1/2 teaspoons maple flavor
- About 50 pecan halves
- Line a 9 x 13-inch pan with foil. Lay pecan halves on foil and set aside.
- Combine sugar, evaporated milk and butter in a medium heavy saucepan. Bring to
a full rolling boil over medium heat, stirring constantly for 4 1/2 to 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in marshmallows, white morsels, chopped pecans and
maple flavor. Stir until creamy.
- Pour over pecan halves in prepared pan; refrigerate until firm.
- Lift from pan, remove foil and cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fudge Recipes