World Famous Peanut Butter Fudge
This fudge will melt in your mouth!
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter *
- 1 (7 ounce) jar Marshmallow Creme
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In a large saucepan (at least a 4-quart pan) stir sugar into milk over medium
heat until sugar is dissolved. Leave over medium heat without stirring until
mixture reaches soft ball stage (it will start to turn a pale gold color).
- Remove from heat; immediately stir in peanut butter, Marshmallow Creme and
vanilla extract, in that order. Stir rapidly because mixture will thicken quickly.
- When it is completely mixed and thickened, pour out into a buttered 8-inch
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes, then cut into squares.
* If you prefer, crunchy peanut butter may be used instead of creamy.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fudge Recipes