World's Greatest Fudge
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 4 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 (16 ounce) box confectioners' sugar
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1/2 pound (2 sticks) butter or margarine
- Mix the cocoa and sugar together well until they are of a single consistency.
- In a double boiler melt the butter and peanut butter together.
- Pour the melted mixture into the bowl with the sugar/cocoa mixture. Mix
well (but not with a mixer, but rather with your hands or a wooden spoon).
- Grease a 9-inch square pan.
- Place the fudge mixture into the pan and pat down until evenly distributed.
- Cut the fudge as desired (this is important to do before you go to the next
step because it is not easy to cut after this point).
- Refrigerate the fudge until it is hard.
- Before serving, bring fudge to room temperature.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fudge Recipes