- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2 cups half-and-half
- 2 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups walnuts, chopped
- Melt butter, making sure it coats bottom and sides of saucepan.
- Pour half-and-half into pan; bring to boil.
- Add brown and white sugars and stir until dissolved.
- Stirring constantly, cook until mixture reaches soft ball stage.
- Remove from heat. Place pan in two inches of cold water.
- Add vanilla extract and walnuts.
- Beat with wooden spoon.
- Pour into buttered fudge pan.
- Score while warm.
- Cut into squares when fully cooled.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.