- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (6 ounce) package butterscotch morsels
- 1/2 to 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts or pecans
- Combine sugars, water, corn syrup, vinegar and salt in a 2-quart saucepan. Boil over high heat for three minutes, but do not stir.
- Remove from the heat, add butterscotch morsels and beat until smooth and morsels are melted. The mixture will be thin. Stir in nuts and drop by tablespoonsful onto ungreased foil or brown paper. Mixture may be thinned with warm water, a little at a time, if necessary.
- Let pralines stand at room temperature to set or chill in the refrigerator.
>> PRALINE RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.