- 1 small box regular butterscotch pudding
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup broken pecans
- Mix pudding, sugar, milk and oil in a saucepan. Bring to a boil. Boil slowly
for 10 minutes to bring the mixture to the soft-ball stage.
- Beat until mixture slightly thickens. Add pecans.
- Drop by spoon onto wax paper.
- Let cool for about 30 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Praline Recipes