Waverly Pecan Pralines
- 24 WAVERLY Crackers
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup PLANTERS Pecans, chopped
- 1/3 cup flaked coconut
- 2 ounces semisweet chocolate, melted
- Place crackers in a single layer in a foil-lined and greased 13 x 9 x 2-inch
baking pan; set aside.
- Heat brown sugar and margarine or butter in medium saucepan over medium heat
to a boil. Boil mixture gently for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat; quickly pour over
crackers, spreading evenly. Sprinkle with pecans and coconut. Using back of spoon,
gently press pecans and coconut into sugar mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 8 to 10 minutes or until coconut is brown. Cool.
- Separate cracker into bars; drizzle with melted chocolate.
- Store in airtight container.
Yield: 2 dozen
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Praline Recipes