- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- 1/4 cup butter
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate, cut into chunks
- 6 ounces milk chocolate, cut into chunks
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups finely chopped cashews
- In small saucepan, bring cream and butter to a boil. Remove pan from heat.
- Add chocolates and vanilla extract and stir until mixture is creamy and smooth.
- Refrigerate for about 3 hours until firm enough to handle.
- Form into 1-inch balls, then roll in cashews.
- Store in refrigerator.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.