Cherry Fudge Truffle Cups
- 1 (16 x 12-inch) sheet wax paper
- 1/3 cup Polaner or Smucker's Black Cherry all-fruit spread
- 2 tablespoons real butter
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 (6 ounce) bag semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1 1/2 cup vanilla wafer crumbs
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, coarsely minced
- Place the fruit spread, butter and almond extract in a medium microwave-safe
- Stirring halfway through the cooking time, microwave on HIGH until the spread
is melted, about 45 seconds to 1 minute).
- Drop in the chocolate morsels and stir them until they, too, have melted.
- Add the cookie crumbs and the confectioners' sugar to the chocolate mixture.
Take special care that everything is well blended.
- Shape by teaspoonsful into 40 balls.
- Place the chopped almonds on the sheet of wax paper and roll the balls in almond
For best flavor, serve these at room temperature.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.