Chocolate Chai Truffles
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons Chai concentrate (or substitute vanilla, liqueur or strong coffee)
- 1 (10 ounce) bar semi-sweet chocolate, chopped into small pieces
- Unsweetened cocoa powder for dusting
- Heat cream, butter and chai concentrate until almost boiling. Turn off heat and
stir in chocolate pieces until completely melted.
- Cool for 1/2 hour.
- With a mixer, whisk on medium high speed until mixture thickens and turns lighter
in color, about 10 minutes. It should stiffen to a whipped cream consistency.
- Refrigerate for several hours.
- Scoop up teaspoon-size balls and dust with cocoa powder.
- Dust your hands with cocoa powder and roll gently into balls. (Stop frequently
to rinse, dry and re-powder your hands).
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Source: Whole Foods Market
Yield: about 3 dozen
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.