Chocolate Raspberry Truffles
- 1 1/3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons heavy or whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons seedless raspberry jam
- In small heavy-gauge saucepan, combine semisweet chocolate chips, heavy cream
and butter. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until smooth.
- Stir in raspberry jam. Cover with plastic wrap; freeze for 20 minutes or until
- Drop by level measuring teaspoonsful onto wax paper-lined cookie sheets. Freeze
for 15 minutes.
- Roll into balls. Freeze for 15 minutes or until very firm.
- Roll in cocoa or confectioners' sugar until well coated.
- Store truffles in airtight containers in refrigerator.
Makes about 48
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.