Chocolate Raspberry Truffles
Yield: about 48
- 1 1/3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons heavy or whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons seedless raspberry jam
- In small heavy-gauge saucepan, combine semisweet chocolate chips, heavy cream and butter. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until smooth.
- Stir in raspberry jam. Cover with plastic wrap; freeze for 20 minutes or until very thick.
- Drop by level measuring teaspoonsful onto wax paper-lined cookie sheets. Freeze for 15 minutes.
- Roll into balls. Freeze for 15 minutes or until very firm.
- Roll in cocoa or confectioners' sugar until well coated.
- Store truffles in airtight containers in refrigerator.