Chocolate Truffle Hearts
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 4 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- Sprinkle-on cake decorations
- Put confectioners' sugar, cream cheese, cocoa powder and chopped nuts in
mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Place mixture on smooth surface and pat flat until 1/2 inch high. Use heart-shaped
cookie cutter to cut out shapes.
- Decorate hearts with cake decorations and place in a paper candy cup holder.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.