Coconut Cream Truffles
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 pound white chocolate, shopped
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/4 teaspoon coconut extract
- Confectioners' sugar
- Heat cream and coconut to a simmer. Remove from heat, stir in chocolate, then
let sit for 5 minutes.
- Add butter and extract, stirring until smooth.
- Cover and chill for 3 hours.
- Drop with a teaspoon onto wax paper. Roll into balls, then roll in coconut.
- Cover and chill for at least 2 hours.
Yield: about 24
These can be stored for up to two weeks.