Coconut Cream Truffles
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 pound white chocolate, shopped
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/4 teaspoon coconut extract
- Confectioners' sugar
- Heat cream and coconut to a simmer. Remove from heat, stir in chocolate, then
let sit for 5 minutes.
- Add butter and extract, stirring until smooth.
- Cover and chill for 3 hours.
- Drop with a teaspoon onto wax paper. Roll into balls, then roll in coconut.
- Cover and chill for at least 2 hours.
Yield: about 24
These can be stored for up to two weeks.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.