Coffee and Doughnut Truffles
The traditional pairing of coffee and doughnuts takes on a whole new look with these no-bake truffles. The blend of doughnuts and BelGioioso Tiramisu Mascarpone cheese with white chocolate will satisfy any sweet tooth. Dusted with
espresso powder, they’ll dress up a brunch or holiday cookie platters.
- 4 old-fashioned cake doughnuts, broken into pieces
- 1 (8 ounce) container BelGioioso Tiramisù Mascarpone cheese
- 6 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped
- 2 tablespoons espresso powder
- Coffee beans or chocolate-covered coffee beans (optional)
- Place doughnuts and mascarpone in a food processor; cover and process
until mixture is smooth. Wrap tightly in plastic wrap. Refrigerate
- Line a 15 x 10-inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- Roll doughnut mixture into 1 1/2-inch balls; place on prepared pan.
Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Melt chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl on 50% power in 30-second
intervals, stirring until smooth.
- Dip balls in chocolate, letting any excess chocolate drip off. Return to
parchment-lined pan. Dust with espresso powder. Garnish with coffee beans if
- Refrigerate until serving.
Yield: 20 truffles
Any brand of Wisconsin mascarpone cheese can be used.
When dipping the truffles, use a table fork or candy fork to lift each ball
out of the melted baking chocolate. The excess chocolate will drip through the
fork tines, leaving a smooth chocolate coat. Use a wooden to gently place it on
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
Dairy Farmers of Wisconsin
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.