Cookie Dough Truffles
Ideal for cookie dough lovers and all those cookie makers who are always chasing
the eaters out of their cookie dough!
- 1 cup soft butter
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar, packed
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 (6 ounce) package mini chocolate chips
- Cream butter and sugar together. Add remaining ingredients and mix well by hand.
Roll into bite size balls.
- Freeze until firm, about 30 minutes.
- Store in a plastic zip-top bag in the freezer.
- Let stand at room temperature 5 minutes before eating.
Yield: 4 dozen