Eagle Brand Chocolate Truffles
- 3 (6 ounce) packages semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Finely chopped nuts, flaked coconut, chocolate sprinkles, colored sprinkles, unsweetened cocoa or colored sugar
- In heavy saucepan, over low heat, melt chips with Eagle Brand.
- Remove from heat; stir in vanilla extract.
- Chill for 2 hours or until firm.
- Shape into 1-inch balls; roll in any of the above coatings.
- Chill for 1 hour or until firm.
- Store covered at room temperature.
Yield: about 6 dozen
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.