- 3/4 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 pound milk chocolate
- 1 pound dark chocolate
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons Guinness Stout
- Cocoa powder
- Melt butter and cooking chocolate over hot water.
- Add cream and whisk until mixed well.
- Remove from heat and stir in Stout.
- Chill until firm.
- Melt dark chocolate over hot water, stirring until smooth. Remove from heat.
- With chilled chocolate and stout mixture, make 1 inch balls with a spoon and by rolling between your cocoa-dusted hands.
- Dip balls into warm dark chocolate until coated. Place in a plate of cocoa power, roll to coat and refrigerate until very firm.
- Store in layers in an airtight container, placing a piece of parchment paper between the layers.
- Store truffles in the refrigerator.