- 3/4 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 pound milk chocolate
- 1 pound dark chocolate
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons Guinness Stout
- Cocoa powder
- Melt butter and cooking chocolate over hot water.
- Add cream and whisk until mixed well.
- Remove from heat and stir in Stout.
- Chill until firm.
- Melt dark chocolate over hot water, stirring until smooth. Remove from heat.
- With chilled chocolate and stout mixture, make 1-inch balls with a spoon and
by rolling between your cocoa-dusted hands.
- Dip balls into warm dark chocolate until coated. Place in a plate of cocoa power,
roll to coat and refrigerate until very firm.
- Store in layers in an airtight container, placing a piece of parchment paper
between the layers.
- Store truffles in the refrigerator.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.